What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning can be defined as the science of teaching computers to learn on their own. It is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that allows computers to behave like humans and learn more as they encounter more data.
Machine learning allows computers to learn to make decisions and forecasts without being explicitly programmed to do so. The process employs algorithms to create models that can then be used for a variety of purposes.
What is artificial intelligence?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a subfield of computer science that focuses on creating computers and machines capable of performing tasks that normally require human intelligence. Such software systems operate with intention, intelligence, and adaptability.
AI systems frequently make use of real-time data. as well as inputs for responding to situations and making decisions. They can process massive amounts of data in a very short time. Machine learning is only one aspect of artificial intelligence.
What Is the Best AI Ml Course Institute in Mumbai?
Now, look at some courses you can take to earn a degree or certificate in artificial intelligence. The following are the top artificial intelligence courses in Mumbai:
Amity University in Mumbai
Amity University, Mumbai, is ranked first among Mumbai’s top artificial intelligence courses. It is in Mumbai’s Panvel district. The following are the key features of the college’s artificial intelligence courses:
- It is a private university accredited by the UGC, AIU, and COA.
- It offers a four-year (full-time) undergraduate degree. • To meet the minimum eligibility criteria for B. Tech in computer science and engineering, specializing in artificial intelligence and machine learning (mathematics is compulsory), a 12th pass with 60% in the science stream is required.
- The total course fees are approximately INR 9.51 lakh.
- Companies such as Amazon, Angel Broking, Axis Bank, Bajaj Allianz, Britannia, Coca-Cola, Ernst & Young, HCL, HDB Financial, Star Sports, and Times of India visit the campus for placements.
- The average annual salary offered is 3.8 lakh.
NMIMS, located in Vile West, Mumbai, is also one of the top AI courses in Mumbai. The characteristics are as follows:
- It is a university recognized by AICTE, UGC, and NCTE and offers a B. Tech in artificial intelligence.
- Outlook ranks engineering 35th, India Today ranks engineering 38th, and Times ranks engineering 64th.
- It offers four-year (full-time) undergraduate degrees in artificial intelligence.
- A 50% score in the science stream (mathematics is required) is required in the 12th grade.
- To apply for the course, you must be at least 25 years old.
- The total course fees are close to INR 14.40 lakh.
- Recruiting firms such as Accenture, Asian Paints, HDFC Bank, HP, HSBC, ICICI, KPMG, PWC, and SAP come to campus for placements.
- The median salary is 4.5 lakh, the average salary is 5 lakh, and the maximum salary is 12.4 lakh (annually).
Machine Learning Training Pune
The most popular machine learning course in Pune is a popular course among IT professionals Ethans Tech was nominated and won an award for being a top institute in India for providing machine learning and artificial intelligence courses, according to Silicon India. Ethans Machine Learning Training in Pune is entirely focused on Python, which is widely regarded as the best programming language for implementing machine learning in projects. Students were able to gain the most knowledge thanks to a rigorous training curriculum.